Faculty Recruitment Event in UK
The China-UK Low Carbon College (LCC) was established by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) in May 2017 and is the first college in China which pioneers in low-carbon research and education.
COME AND JOIN US THIS OCTOBER!
We are currently recruiting faculty members whose research fields are related to low carbon and sustainability. A Faculty Recruitment Event will be held by LCC at the University of Cambridge on October 25th. Candidates with a multidisciplinary background are welcomed!
TIME AND VENUE
Time: 13:45-15:30, October 25th, 2018
Venue: LT0 (beside the reception), Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, Trumpington Street, CB2 1PZ
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. According to the 2018 QS World University Rankings, SJTU is ranked 62th globally. LCC has established partnerships with top UK universities including the University of Edinburgh, University College London and etc. Meanwhile, LCC is actively seeking collaboration opportunities with other world-class universities. It aims to establish a training base for interdisciplinary global talents in the field of low-carbon technologies and carbon finance.
Who We Want
I. Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Carbon Finance, Carbon Management, and Circular Economy
- Carbon Finance
- Carbon Management
- Carbon Accounting
- Energy Economy and Finance
- Low Carbon Investment
- Carbon Market
- Green Economy
- Low Carbon City
II. Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Low Carbon Technologies
- Thermal Science and Technology
- Energy Storage and Clean Energy Technology
- Low Carbon Combustion and Engine System
- Smart Energy; Renewable Energy
- Environmental Friendly Purification Technology
- Low Carbon Manufacture
- Low Carbon Architecture
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Waste Resource Utilization
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Green Transportation
- A PhD degree in Economics, Management, Finance, Mechanical Engineering, Power and Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields is required.
- Applicants should be excellent in both teaching and researching. The candidate should be able to conduct and lead independent and innovative research projects and show strong academic potential and teaching abilities.
- Applicants should have global perspective and industry outreach, close to native English speaker language proficiency and ability to conduct interdisciplinary research, especially in collaboration with industry.
- Applicants should ideally have at least one-year teaching or researching experience in a world-class university or research institute. For outstanding PhD students from overseas, previous working experience is not required.
- Teach graduate and PhD courses;
- Conduct scientific research in related fields and publish high-level research works;
- Supervise graduate students and PhD students;
- Complete other tasks assigned by the China-UK Low Carbon College.
- Contact: Ms. Chu
We look forward to meeting you at LCC (Shanghai Jiao Tong University) Faculty Recruitment Event!