Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. According to the 2018 QS World University Rankings, SJTU is ranked 62th globally.
The China-UK Low Carbon College (LCC) was established by SJTU in May 2017 and is the first college in China which pioneers in low-carbon research and education.
COME AND JOIN US THIS JUNE!
We are currently recruiting faculty members whose research fields are related to low carbon and sustainability. Faculty Recruitment Events will be held by LCC at the University of Edinburgh on June 13th and at the University of Warwick on June 14th. Candidates with an interdisciplinary background are welcomed!
TIME AND VENUE
TIME: 19:00-20:30, June 13th, 2018
VENUE: Edinburgh Center for Carbon Innovation (ECCI),
University of Edinburgh
TIME: 18:30-20:30, June 14th, 2018
VENUE: The Oculus OC0.05, University of Warwick
LCC has established partnerships with top UK universities including the University of Edinburgh, University College London, etc. Meanwhile, LCC is actively seeking collaboration opportunities with other world-class universities. It aims to establish a training base for interdisciplinary global talents in the field of low-carbon technologies and carbon finance.
Who We Want
I. Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Carbon Finance, Carbon Management, and Circular Economy
Energy Economy and Finance
Low Carbon Investment
Low Carbon City
II. Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Low Carbon Technologies
Thermal Science and Technology
Energy Storage and Clean Energy Technology
Low Carbon Combustion and Engine System
Smart Energy; Renewable Energy
Environmental Friendly Purification Technology
Low Carbon Manufacture
Low Carbon Architecture
Carbon Capture and Storage
Waste Resource Utilization
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
1. A PhD degree in Economics, Management, Finance, Mechanical Engineering, Power and Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields is required.
2. Applicants should be excellent in both teaching and researching. The candidate should be able to conduct and lead independent and innovative research projects and show strong academic potential and teaching abilities.
3. Applicants should have global perspective and industry outreach, close to native English speaker language proficiency and ability to conduct interdisciplinary research, especially in collaboration with industry.
4. Applicants should ideally have at least one-year teaching or researching experience in a world-class university or research institute. For outstanding PhD students from overseas, previous working experience is not required.
1. Teach graduate and PhD courses;
2. Conduct scientific research in related fields and publish high-level research works;
3. Supervise graduate students and PhD students;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the China-UK Low Carbon College.
Contact: Ms. Chu
TEL: +86 21 54741321
We look forward to meeting you at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (LCC) Faculty Recruitment Event!