刘婧宇 (Liu Jingyu)
- 2010.09 - 2015.06
Ph.D. Institute of Policy and Management, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Research Area: CGE Model; Energy Economics; Macroeconomic Policies. Supervisor: Prof. Ying Fan.
- 2006.09 - 2010.07
School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, Bachelor of Applied Mathematics
Associate professor, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- 2015.08 - present
Research Associate, National Institute for Environmental Studies
- A study on the co-benefits of sustainable household food consumption for climate change mitigation in China, the National Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China, PI, ￥240,000
- Resource efficiency assessment, demand projection and resource managment study for phosphorus in China, Shanghai Pujiang Program, PI, ￥150,000
- The theory and application of resource and environment management in the digital economy era, the National Science Foundation for Basic Science Center
Management, technology and application of resource cycling, National Key R&D Program of China
Liu, J.-Y.*, Fujimori, S., Takahashi, K., Hasegawa, T., Wu, W., Geng, Y., Takakura, J. Y., and Masui,T. (2020). The importance of socioeconomic conditions in mitigating climate change impacts and achieving Sustainable Development Goals. Environmental Research Letters 16(1): 014010.
Fujimori, S., Hasegawa, T., Takahashi, K., Dai, H., Liu, J.-Y., Ohashi, H., Xie, Y., Zhang, Y., Matsui, T., and Hijioka, Y. (2020) Measuring the sustainable development implications of climate change mitigation, Environmental Research Letters 15, 085004.
Xi, J., Wu, H., Li, B., and Liu, J. A Quantitative Analysis of the Optimal Energy Policy from the Perspective of China’s Supply-Side Reform, Sustainability 12, 4800.
Enkhbat, E., Geng, Y., Zhang, X., Jiang, H., Liu, J., and Wu, D. Driving Forces of Air Pollution in Ulaanbaatar City Between 2005 and 2015: An Index Decomposition Analysis, Sustainability 12, 3185.
- Wu, W., Hasegawa, T., Ohashi, H., Hanasaki, N., Liu, J., Matsui, T., Fujimori, S., Masui, T., and Takahashi, K. Global advanced bioenergy potential under environmental protection policies and societal transformation measures, GCB Bioenergy 11, 1041-1055.
- Liu, J.-Y.*, Fujimori, S., Takahashi, K., Hasegawa, T., Wu, W., Takakura, J. y., and Masui, T. Identifying trade-offs and co-benefits of climate policies in China to align policies with SDGs and achieve the 2 °C goal, Environmental Research Letters 14, 124070.
- Mittal, Shivika; Jing-Yu Liu*; Shinichiro Fujimori; and Priyadarshi R Shukla. “Long-term economic implications of 1.5°C scenario: A case study of India.” Energies. 11(9): 2213.
- Liu, Jing-Yu*, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kiyoshi Takahashi, Tomoko Hasegawa, Xuanming Su and Toshihiko Masui. “Socio-economic factors and future challenges of the goal of limiting the increase in global average temperature to 1.5°C.” Carbon Management. DOI: 10.1080/17583004.2018.1477374
- Su, Xuanming*; Hideo Shiogama; Katsumasa Tanaka; Shinichiro Fujimori; Tomoko Hasegawa; Yasuaki Hijioka; Kiyoshi Takahashi; Jingyu Liu. “How do climate uncertainties influence 2 °C and 1.5 °C pathways?” Sustainability Science, 2018. 13(2): p. 291-299.
- Hancheng Dai; Xie, Yang*; Toshihiko Masui and Jing-Yu Liu. “Aligning renewable energy targets with carbon emissions trading to achieve China's INDCs: A general equilibrium assessment.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018. 82: p. 4121-4131.
- Liu, Jing-Yu; Yan Xia; Ying Fan*; Shih-Mo Lin and Jie Wu. "Assessment of a Green Credit Policy Aimed at Energy-Intensive Industries in China Based on a Financial CGE Model." Journal of Cleaner Production. 163(Supplement C): p. 293-302
- Liu, Jing-Yu*; Shinichiro Fujimori and Toshihiko Masui. "Temporal and Spatial Distribution of Global Mitigation Cost: INDCs and Equity." Environmental Research Letters, 11(11), 114004.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro*; Xuanming Su; Jing-Yu Liu; Tomoko Hasegawa; Kiyoshi Takahashi; Toshihiko Masui and Maho Takimi. "Implication of Paris Agreement in the Context of Long-Term Climate Mitigation Goals." SpringerPlus, 5(1), 1620.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro*; Izumi Kubota; Hancheng Dai; Kiyoshi Takahashi; Tomoko Hasegawa; Jing-Yu Liu; Yasuaki Hijioka; Toshihiko Masui and Maho Takimi. "Will International Emissions Trading Help Achieve the Objectives of the Paris Agreement?" Environmental Research Letters, 11(10), 104001.
- Fan, Ying*; Jie Wu; Yan Xia and Jing-Yu Liu. "How Will a Nationwide Carbon Market Affect Regional Economies and Efficiency of CO2 Emission Reduction in China?" China Economic Review, 38, 151-66.
- Liu, Jing-Yu; Shih-Mo Lin; Yan Xia; Ying Fan* and Jie Wu. "A Financial CGE Model Analysis: Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Responses in China." Economic Modelling, 51, 534-43.
- Wu, Jie; Yan Xia; Ying Fan*; Jing-Yu Liu. National emissions trading and coordinated development of regional economies. China Population, Resources and Environment, 25(10): 11-17. [In Chinese]
- We, Jie; Ying Fan*; Yan Xia; Jing-Yu Liu. Impacts of initial quota allocation on regional macro-economy and industry competitiveness. Management Review, 27(12): 63-71. [In Chinese]
- Liu, Jing-Yu; Yan Xia; Ying Fan*; Shih-Mo Lin and Jie Wu. "The short, medium and long-term effects of green credit policy in china based on a financial CGE model." Chinese Journal of Management Science, 23(4): 46-52. [In Chinese]