Editorial board Aims & Scope Journal updates Latest articles
Carbon Neutrality is an international, multi-disciplinary open access journal in the areas of low carbon science, technology, and policy. The mission of Carbon Neutrality is to communicate the most cutting-edge technologies in carbon neutrality to the research community, policy decision-makers, and other types of stakeholders. The journal covers a broad range of low-carbon research including renewable energy; energy storage; smart energy systems; carbon capture, utilization and storage; carbon footprint and management; policies on tackling climate change; environmental and energy policies, etc. The journal aims to publish advanced and up-to-date research papers of great significance in the low carbon field, to promote information and knowledge exchange on the frontier scientific research, and to contribute to the sustainable development of the world.
- The first comprehensive journal specifically focusing on carbon neutrality.
- Provides an international platform to disseminate scientific discoveries and insights within the multi-disciplinary scope of low carbon.
- Article processing charges (APC) fully covered by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Shanghai Environment and Energy Exchange. It is completely free charge for the authors and all articles published in the journal are freely available to audiences.
- Served by a renowned, cross-cutting, and international editorial board in low carbon areas.
- To provide high author satisfaction on peer review and publishing experience.
Review, Original article, Comment, Short communication, Perspective
About this journal