LCC offers PhD Programs together with School of Mechanical Engineering and School of Environmental Science and Engineering of SJTU.
How to apply:
Step 1: Contact your ideal supervisor from the LCC full-time faculty list in advance (http://lcc.sjtu.edu.cn/En/Data/List/Faculty).
Step 2: Get an pre-acceptance letter from your ideal supervisor.
Step 3: Follow the instructions and complete the online application at Study@SJTU (http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn). Please indicate you are applying for the "Low Carbon College" in the application form and send your full name and application number to firstname.lastname@example.org after the application is successfully submitted.
Note: When choosing preference-school and major, please select the options below:
School of Mechanical Engineering
||Power Engineering and Engineering
||Environmental Science and Engineering
Oct 1, 2021: Open for application
Dec 15, 2021: Deadline for 1st Round scholarship application
Mar 31, 2022: Deadine for 2nd Round scholarship application
May 31, 2022: Deadline for self-supported application
- Detailed information about Fall 2020 SJTU Graduate Programs (including Admission Information, Language Requirement, etc.): http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn.
- Application Website: http://apply.sjtu.edu.cn/
- SJTU-LCC Faculty Directory: http://lcc.sjtu.edu.cn/En/Data/List/Faculty
- Fall 2021 LCC-SJTU International Graduate Admission
- SJTU Graduate School Contact:
Address: International Affairs Office, Graduate School, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Room 331, Chen Ruiqiu Building, No. 800 Dongchuan Rd., Shanghai 200240, China
- Low Carbon College Contact:
Nan JIANG, International Affairs Coordinator, China-UK Low Carbon College
Address: Room A427, China-UK Low Carbon College, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, No.3 Yinlian Rd., Pudong, Shanghai 201316, China