China-UK Low Carbon College, SJTU
Shanghai Jiao Tong University – China-UK Low Carbon College
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Multi-year, renewable
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) is one of the most prestigious universities in China. According to the 2018 QS World University Rankings, SJTU is ranked 62th globally.
The China-UK Low Carbon College (LCC) is the first college in China which pioneers in low-carbon research and education.
Currently, LCC has two full-time Master Programmes in Low Carbon Environment and Low Carbon Energy. It has established partnerships with top universities including the University of Edinburgh (UoE) and University College London (UCL).
Meanwhile, LCC is actively seeking collaboration opportunities with other world-class universities. It aims to establish a training base for interdisciplinary and practical talents in the field of low-carbon industry and carbon finance.
The LCC is looking for specialists in AREAS of:
Energy Economy and Finance
Low Carbon Investment
Low Carbon City
1. A PhD degree in Economic Management, Finance, or related fields is required.
2. Applicants should be excellent in both teaching and researching. The candidate should beable to conduct and lead independent and innovative research projects and show strong academic potential and teaching abilities.
3. Applicants should have global perspective and industry outreach, close to native English speaker language proficiency and ability to conduct interdisciplinary research,especially in collaboration with industry.
4. Applicants should have at least one-year teaching or researching experience in aworld-class university or research institute. For outstanding PhD students from overseas, previous working experience is not required.
1. Teach graduate and PhD courses;
2. Conduct scientific research in related fields and publish high-level research works;
3. Supervise graduate students and PhD students;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the China-UK Low Carbon College.
SALARY and BENEFITS
1. Salary: Basic Salaries + Annual Bonus
2. Stipend: Housing Allowances + Health Insurance
3. Startup funds are provided for each successful applicant.
1. Detailed CV
2. Statement of research and teaching
3. Full list of publications（Separate journals from conferences）
4. 3 - 5 representative publications (full text in English published within 5 years)
5. 3 - 5 recommendation letters
6. Other relevant material, certificates, documentary evidence, etc.
Please specify your target job position in the subject line of the email, and attach all documents mentioned above to the email. The application package should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
【The next interview will be arranged in early November 2018.】