Carbon Neutrality is Recruiting Youth Editorial Board Members Worldwide
To provide young scholars with an international, multidisciplinary academic exchange platform to work with world-renowned experts in the low-carbon field, Carbon Neutrality is now recruiting Youth Editorial Board members from all over the world. Young scholars will get a chance to practice their editorial management skills, comment on peer work, exchange academic ideas, and explore collaboration opportunities.
1. About the Journal
Carbon Neutrality (ISSN: 2731-3948, www.springer.com/journal/43979) is an international, multi-disciplinary academic journal jointly launched by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Springer Nature. By publishing highest-quality original research and review papers in the fields of low carbon technology, environmental governance, and carbon finance and carbon management, Carbon Neutrality aims to establish itself as a flagship and leading international journal in the low-carbon area and to build an international academic exchange platform for cutting-edge net-zero carbon research.
Carbon Neutrality has published the first issue - all of the papers are high-quality contributions from prestigious professors in the field, including five papers from research groups of academicians.
2. Applicants’ Eligibility
1) Hold a PhD in the low-carbon related field, including energy, environment, carbon finance, carbon management, carbon sink, geology and climate change etc.;
2) Under the age of 40;
3) High academic attainments (first or corresponding author of research papers on prestigious journals; principal investigator of high-level research projects).
1) Certificate of appointment awarded;
2) Two-year appointment term with possible extension;
3) Awards will be granted for contribution excellence;
4) Opportunities to exchange ideas with internationally influential researchers in this field;
5) An opportunity to promote to the Editorial Board based on your outstanding contributions to the development of the journal.
Youth Editorial Board Members are expected to be engaged in but not limited to the following:
1) Actively participate in peer review and organize cutting-edge special issues for the journal;
2) Contribute or invite at least one high-quality manuscript each year during the appointment term period;
3) Participate in academic exchange activities sponsored by the journal including the planning and organization of relevant academic conferences;
4) Invite manuscripts from well-known research teams in the field of low carbon, publicize and promote the journal, etc.
5. Application Information
1) Please fill the application form;
2) A CV of the applicant is required;
3) The application package should be sent to “CN_Editorial@sjtu.edu.cn” with an email subject " Carbon Neutrality Youth Editorial Board Application + Name + Research Area". The deadline for the application is June 25, 2022.
Carbon Neutrality looks forward to receiving your application.